Wednesday 16 September 2015

I'M BACK! - Summer in Guangzhou

Haven't been able to use Google for the last three months in China, I'm finally back in England and restart my blog. I decided that my first post back from this summer holiday is to introduce my hometown Guangzhou where I spent most of this summer.
Guangzhou is in the very south of China which is close to Hongkong (two hours away by train). It is one of the biggest cities in China even though it's not as well-known as Beijing and Shanghai. If you a fan of any international sports games or events, the Asian Games was held in this city in 2010, which I'm every proud of. I still remember myself being a cheerleader at the opening ceremony when I was still studying there back in that time. It was one of the most exciting moments in my life.


    Photos taken with iPhone 6

The day before I came back to England, I went to T.I.T Creative where there is a cluster of technology businesses, fashion/drawing workshops, small galleries, fashion retailers, photography studios and cafes. It's one of the my favourite places in Guangzhou. I'm absolutely in love with the creative and playing vibe there, which has brought me so much inspiration. I could just spend a whole day walking around this area, visiting the galleries and shops, enjoying the green and then had desserts at a delicately decorated cafe. There are lots photography enthusiasts taking pictures there during the day, so it's quite easy to find someone with the same interest as me and have a casual chit chat.  (PS: If you happen to know the social media Wechat, its headquarter is right in T.I.T!)





    Photos were taken with Canon AE-1 Programme

So here is a short introduction of the place where I were born and raised, and a place I love to go in this city. More information and photos about Guangzhou will be uploaded in my future posts, hope you've enjoyed this one:)

Good night world x



No comments:

Post a Comment