Friday 16 October 2015

New Flat Photoshoot

It's been a month since I moved in my new flat with my friend Angel. We met last year in one of our lectures being surprised that we actually come from the same town and have the same family names (our family names are pretty rare...)! As we've been getting along quite well, we decided to live together this year:))
Our new flat is quite nice and decent. Except for the two bedrooms, we have a kitchen and living room as well, which is pretty homey and cozy, and it's exactly how I want my term time home to be! We went for a photoshoot yesterday (Angel was modelling and we took the pictures), after we were home, Angel suggested that maybe we could try in the living room . I've never fancied doing photography at home because the light is just so poor that I thought it wouldn't be bright enough. However, we tried anyway. Surprisingly, the photos turned out quite good and I actually like them. Obviously, they still needed to be edited, but it just sort of inspired me that sometimes it's good to try something out even if it might not look the best at the beginning, results could be the biggest surprise ever.




So there are three of the photos I took of Angel. More photos of yesterday's photoshoot and my new flat will be coming up in later posts. Hope you guys enjoy this one.
Thank you:))
Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment